AML500-III shadowless operating lamp is suitable for the requirements of various operating conditions and it is ideal operating lighting equipment for modern operating rooms and clean operating rooms.
- The no welding titanium alloy main arm is adopted, so that the appearance is aesthetic and the rotation is more flexible and convenient.
- The removable handle sheath can be disinfected at the high temperature of 135℃.
- The depolished panel made of imported material makes the light rays softer.
- The imported switch power supply is adopted to control the voltage, making the work voltage permanently stable.
- The special radiation filter reducing the heat to the minimum level.
- The multi-flake retroreflector made of imported aluminum sheet has the features of no coating film and never fading.
- Imported lamp receptacle, Tungsten halogen bulbs of international brand are adopted with the average service more than 1500 hours.
- Light adjustment circuit adopts CPU control, enabling increase or decrease of illumination and boasting brightness memory.
- One lamp holder with two bulbs enables automatic operation of the standby bulb in 1/2 second when the main bulb malfunctions, and it has indicators for the damage of main or standby bulb.
60,000-120,000LX (at 1m distance)
Color Rendering Index
Depth of Light Beam
Brightness Level Adjustment
The Value of the Total Irradiance (service range for temperature rise≤10℃)
Total Irradiance (temperature rise on the head of patient under surgical operation≤2℃)
Shift of Major and Stand by Lamps
Diameter of Lamp Holder
AC24V Bulb Power
Battery is Optional