This isthe first manual, light-weight, compact, portable Anesthesia Machine specificallydesigned for surgical locations where space or access is limited, such as:
• OfficeBased Anesthesia (OBA)
• Missionary off-shore anesthesia
• Remotelocations in hospitals outside O.R.
• Disasterscenes and mass casualty incidents
• Front-line military hospitals
• Shipboard, aircraft
Anylocation where size, mobility and portability are important.
1.Working mode: Manual
2.Patient scope: from Pediatric to Adult (3kgs over)
3. Tidalvolume: 20-1500ml
4.Working pressure: O2:0.3—0.4Mpa, N2O:0.3—0.4Mpa
5.Flowmeters: 2 tube 2 gas flowmeter; O2 range: 0.1-10L/min, N2O range: 0.1-10L/min.
6. O2 andN2O linkage device (ORC system), FiO2 ≥25%
7. APLvalve adjustment range: 0.5-6.0Kpa
8. O2Flush: 30-60L/min
-Vaporizer; universal standard with 2 models optional. Agent type;
include: Halothane, Isoflurane, Enflurane andSevoflurane.
-Standard Accessories of breathing tubes for connecting and Mask etc.
-In-built Co2 absorber Canister with capacity of 2kg.